Saturday, February 11, 2012

I Gotta Remember These...

At 14 Months...
  • Holding her hands up in the air "Ahp" (UP!)
  • Dropping her hands fast to her side "Dho (Down)
  • "BaBa" Bottle
  • "Mahma" Grandma
  • As she points to framed pictures, or any photos "Momma" (Haven't figured this one out yet)
  • "Baaboo" (Balloon) --My favorite
  • "Ho Ho Ho" (at first it was Santa, now it's anything Red and White)
  • "Tanta" (Santa)
  • Waving her finger "Nou Nou Nou" (No no no)
  • "BoOO" (Booches, or any dog)
  • "Wa" (Water)
  • Signing with scrunched finger touching "Moah" (More, please, I want, get it, give me)
  • Can sign thank you (touching chin then bringing hand down)
  • Where's your ear (points), nose (taps), teeth (smiles a big grin), bellybutton (lifts shirt points, then looks for mine)
  • Grabs my toes to "tickle" mommy, chuckles when I start laughing
  • Likes to put on chap stick!
  • Picks up cellphones and holds them to he ear, starts to talk
  • Likes to climb things. Hikes leg up to try to get up.
  • Dances to music
  • Sings

1 comment: