Thursday, September 23, 2010

Is that her?!?

Well we’ve gotten to the point in this pregnancy where when she kicks she moves my entire stomach from the inside out.

The other day she was going strong and I told Michael to put his hand over my ever growing belly.

–Up to this point he feels me breathe and thinks it’s her, I have to explain “no I just took a breath”. It’s been a little discouraging that he can’t feel her, but he understands with the anterior placenta (closer to my belly button than my back) he won’t be able to feel her for a while.

So with his hand waiting ever so patiently on my belly and me still thinking I have the power to “will” her to kick, she kicked.
“Is that her?!” Michael’s eyes lit up and he smiled at me. “Did I really just feel her?”

Totally an awesome moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment