Monday, October 4, 2010

Blessed

I am blessed, there is honestly no better word in the English language to describe my current situation than, blessed!

I have a wonderful family and the start to and even more wonderful family AND my friends (who are practically my family) are just as amazing and wonderful.

Thank you to everyone who made it to Columbia for the shower this weekend. It was a blast and my hostesses sure know how to throw a party. Complete with matching cupcakes, butterfly decorations, a baby diaper wreath, yummy food, and a great time!! Thank you Martha and Emily for all you have done for me (this baby is going to have amazing aunts)!! A special shout out to Leslie for décor!

What a wonderful time, this baby girl is going to be set for life. I am amazed that so many people already care for her and love her and they haven’t even met her. Blessed, I tell you.

Not to mention when I got home Michael said he would have had more fun with me than drinking all weekend with the boys, a hint of maturity I hear?

THANKS AGAIN!! I LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment