Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Names

It’s obvious that naming a human being would be a daunting task. But for Michael and me the name we chose for our girl choice was like second nature. No I’m not going to divulge many details, but Michael said “what about . . .” and I said “yea I really like that”. End of story, has been our choice every since.

Oh, but to name a little boy.

I don’t have much experience in this pregnancy thing, but I would like to think I have some sort of human instinct and I feel it’s a boy. I don’t know why, I don’t have any proof, but I feel BOY when I think about my baby growing in my belly (as Mikey refers to it). I won’t mind if come July, I realize I’m wrong, either gender will be just fine, it will be more of a hit on my pride instincts than anything else.

But what to name it if I’m right?

1 comment: