Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Vera Bradley

Call my snotty, snooty, stuck up, materialistic, expecting too much, a proud momma, or whatever they call novice pregnant women when they want/expect something that really won’t end up the way we think it will.

To be honest my obsession all started long before I got pregnant. I remember having a conversation with an old preggers friend about trying out different diaper bags and what would be the best for her. At this time I didn’t realize this was such an important part of all of this, but I soon saw otherwise. A few days later I was in the cute little shops in old town and came across a shop that had the Vera Bradley bags.

Now I’ve always favored Vera, but never had a good excuse to buy one. If you aren’t familiar with Vera Bradley it’s a designer handbag line that is lovely! It's a bright, paisley, flowery print with quilted stitching. They are basically a piece of art your wear on your shoulder! Lovely!

Well low and behold they have Vera diaper bags – I now understand the importance of such a wounderful piece of maternal hardware. It has a vinyl insert to change the baby on and accredits itself with having 11 pockets – I am in love. I told myself, “When I have a baby this is the diaper bag I’m getting” disregarding the $97 price tag.
So this is it, the diaper bag of my dreams -- Vera Bradley Baby Bag in Blue Rhapsody… Is it too much? Probably?! Do I deserve it? . . . Yes . . . I think I do!






No comments:

Post a Comment