Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday

I got crafty/techy and posted the tickers are the top of the blog page; I think they are fun and I hope you all enjoy them.

Long week, but it is finally Thursday and I get my fun updates. The one website talks about how the baby now has fingerprints and its head isn’t as huge in comparison to its body as its body starts to grow. He/she is also able to hear and react to sound and encourages me and baby-daddy to talk to it. He/she has also started to develop vocal cords and can respond in such a way to noises. He/she is the size of a peach or a large shrimp – they don’t seem comparable in my book, but whatever works.

Also the vomiting is starting to teeter off, and I’m sure you are all sick of hearing about it as I’m sick of writing about it. I still do so every morning, but I’m better immediately afterwards, where it use to last all day. I did get pain killers for my headaches and haven’t needed to take them, but am glad I have them just in case.

Supposedly this thirteenth week is the actual last week of the first trimester, so after this week I will be in the relatively blissful state of my pregnancy. Here’s hopin’!

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing all your updates! Can't believe you are fourteen weeks WOW!! are you all going to find out the sex? or are you leaving it a surprise? couldnt remember! XOX love you guys!

    ReplyDelete