Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday

Well he/she's the size of a fig, this seems quite a lot larger than last week... explains the cramping and stretching pains I'm getting my uterus I bet!



BeBe's finger's aren't webbed anymore and he/she has skin, the beginnings of fingernails, and tooth buds. Expected to grow three times its length in the next three weeks. Gosh!

I have received a great book from my dear friend and experienced mother, Julie. Julie and Paul also got us a Cardinals bib, towels, and washclothes! Also got fun Mother's Day as you wait cards from friends and family and a fun first trimester kit full of bubble bath, Tums, and lotions from Heather.

I also found out I'm a week difference from my friend Luci and we are having fun sharing info back and forth about how we are feeling. She's a week ahead and is informing me what to expect, she's also a nurse so I'm going to be hitting her up with medical questions!

I am feeling a lot better and have been able to have three meals a day for the last three days, and the vomiting has subsided. I see my doctor next Tuesday to hear the heart beat again (I think I love this more than the ultrasounds!) and to check my weight, blood pressure and urine.

No comments:

Post a Comment