Monday, May 24, 2010

Changes... Second Trimester Begins

I can’t explain all the things that are changing with my body, but there are for sure changes going on! I am tired more often and sleep hard. I pee a lot more and that has actually started to ease up a bit which means my uterus is starting to move up and out of my pelvic and not resting on my bladder anymore. My hip joints are starting to ache like crazy and I'm missing my Advil for sure! I am still queasy and don’t feel like eating much and I still get sick in the mornings--those two things are not fun at all. I’m giving it another week and then might need to get meds.

Though I have lost 8.5lbs my pants are starting to feel really uncomfortable. I am sporting the Bella Band today and don’t know if I’m too fond of it. I feel like my pants are too loose now. But, I’m not going to spend the money yet on maternity pants, as I feel I’m going to need them more in the future, and I’m not about to buy a size bigger in regular pants so I feel better, the Bella Band will have to work for now. I guess I need to buy longer shirts.

I’ve been getting headaches more these past week, as I use to get them prior to the pregnancy – and didn’t get them much in the first trimester, but I think I am at the point were I’m going to call my doctor and see what else I can take besides Tylenol, its not cutting it! I’m really trying not to be one of those typical novice pregnant women asking questions every five minutes, but I’m going to have to break down if it involves my wellbeing.

I don’t think I’m showing per say, do to the fact I had my fair share of midsection fluff prior to this, but I’m to the point were I can no longer suck the fluff in… kind of fun, will take a belly pic and post soon!

Nothing too exciting, but there were somethings I wanted to share… Also I wanted to let those of you who are reading my blog know that I’m not going to be posting anything on Facebook until my school year is over, which will be June 4th. For reasons that are silly, but still personal enough to think this way. So we won’t be going "Facebook Official" until then.

Side notes: I’m currently in love with the Coke I am drinking. I have been really good through the first trimester and I was feeling beat today, so I grabbed myself a Coke and I love it. Promise not to do this too often. AND Explorer payments are going to be even less than we thought! Wonderful news.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your doctor can give you some meds to keep the headaches away...

    I enjoyed the picture of baby Bildner on the last post...looking forward to more pictures in the future!

    ReplyDelete