Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"Has it been easy?"

Well I have never really thought about my stats regarding my pregnancy until someone asked me the other day “have you had an easy pregnancy?” After really thinking about it I had concluded that I have not had an exactly "easy time" with this; nonetheless, I would do it again in a heart beat.

What makes this “not easy”:
1. I have had morning sickness since week six and I’m slowing venturing into my 21 week and still have it.
2. I had minor spotting week four and had to be put on progesterone supplements and go in for a pelvic.
3. Bad cramping in my abdomen at 15 weeks and went to the ER, it was just round ligament pains.
4. Road Trip to South Carolina – kicked me in the butt, swollen ankles and feet, constant vomiting, and headaches.
5. Migraine, can’t take anything strong enough for them while pregnant.
6. Choroid Plexus Cyst was found on one of the ultrasounds and had to do extra blood work and another ultrasound to test for chromosomal disorders.
a. I haven’t blogged about the CPC, because it was scary stuff and to put myself though that was though enough, and to blog about it would have been harder. I did get my blood results back and all is fine. We are scheduled for the Level II ultrasound next Thursday, July 29. But I’m thinking all will be okay.

All in all I think we are doing rather well considering. I’m not complaining by any means it just got me thinking when I was asked that, as I haven’t really had to put together the components of the equation before.

Last night was my first night I felt really uncomfortable lying on by belly. I could feel the hardening of my belly and I don’t think the baby appreciated it much, as she seemed to move around a lot more.

My favorite time of day is just after dinner when we sit down and watch TV. I can for sure feel her move then and I’m finding I look forward to that moment of the day more than any.

Over all life is still swell! God bless the pregnant ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment